Value-added Learning and Development
Duration: 1 day   /   Level: General   /   Suitable for in-house
This one day course will enable you to present a learning and development strategy that meets both the current and future needs of your organisation.
Dates and AvailabilityAdd to Wishlist
|We do not have information about dates online at present. For short courses, please contact our customer services team on +44(0)20 8612 6202. For qualifications, please refer to the Fees and Dates section below.|
Explore the tools and interventions to help you communicate with senior managers and influential stakeholders; and the perceived distinction between ‘value for money’ and ‘added value’ – in direct relation to learning and development.
Run as it features here, or run in-house where the content can be tailored to suit your organisational needs; cost effective if a number of people require training. Call our in-house training team to discuss your particular requirements on +44 (0)20 8612 6202.
- Who is it for
Value-added Learning and Development is the one-day course for you if you’re in an L&D role responsible for the strategic provision of learning and development within your organisation. It’s also very beneficial if you’re an outsourced consultant looking to further provide value-added service to existing and potential clients.
You’ll become more aware of the learning and development processes, tools and interventions that can add value to your organisation. You’ll also learn how to demonstrate to key stakeholders how value is added through L&D, and conduct learning and development audits.
Value for money versus adding value
- value chains within organisations
Measuring the added value
- review of a range of different learning and development processes and initiatives and how to assess their ‘adding value’ potential
- measuring tangible and intangible values
Implementing continued added value
- conducting a learning and development audit
- benchmarking learning and development services
Marketing and communicating the added value
Contribution of L&D partnerships to underpin value-added L&D
- identifying the internal and external stakeholders
- identifying and responding to potential barriers to effective
- partnership processes, including issues of power, politics and
- conflicting agendas.
Add a review