Managing Change for L&D Professionals
Duration: 1 day   /   Level: General   /   Suitable for in-house
Gain the tools and techniques you need to manage structural, behavioural and cultural change and make an effective contribution to management development strategies with this one day course.
Dates and AvailabilityAdd to Wishlist
|We do not have information about dates online at present. For short courses, please contact our customer services team on +44(0)20 8612 6202. For qualifications, please refer to the Fees and Dates section below.|
One of the major challenges for today’s learning and development practitioner is working collaboratively with others in a partnership role to drive forward organisational culture change. This one-day course will give you a range of tools and techniques to effectively initiate and support change.
Run as it features here, or run in-house where the content can be tailored to suit your organisational needs; cost effective if a number of people require training. Call our in-house training team to discuss your particular requirements on +44 (0)20 8612 6202.
- Who is it for
The Managing Change for L&D Professionals course is suitable for:
- learning and development specialists, HR practitioners, management development specialists and external management development consultants
- line managers responsible for managing organisational change, or wishing to develop their skills and knowledge in change management tools and techniques.
This practical course will show you how to design and implement a plan for cultural change, use a range of tools and techniques to initiate and support change and identify appropriate management development tools to support change.
- what is culture?
- how do you define culture?
- tools to assess your own culture
- assessing the desired culture for your organisation
- championing behaviours and culture change through leaders and managers
Managing structural, behavioural and culture change
- current trends in organisational design
- their implications from managers and leaders
- business processes and routines
- a range of change management tools and techniques
Management development tools to support change
- transformational leadership
- continuous learning and improvement processes
- performance management and feedback systems
Practical skills development
- presenting a proposal
- demonstrating your skills in communication, persuasion and influencing skills
- applying key learning skills to assess your own development
- reflective thinking
- giving and receiving peer feedback
- constructing development plans
- personal development records
- developing learning plans
Add a review