All our courses can be delivered online or in-house for a group of people in your organisation
Due to Coronavirus, all CIPD Learning face-to-face courses have been postponed until 30 December 2020. However, all online courses will continue as scheduled.
If you have booked a course, your booking will be automatically moved to the next available date and a confirmation email will be sent to you. If the new date is not suitable please contact Customer Services on +44 (0)20 8612 6095 to discuss your options. If there are no other scheduled dates for your course, we will be in touch with you soon with additional dates.
Ensure your workforce are engaged and aligned with your organisation’s strategic goals.
This CIPD postgraduate qualification programme will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to:
- analyse the relationship between employee engagement and organisational performance
- design a strategy for building an engaged workforce with shared goals, values and culture
- gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to ensure your people strive for individual and organisational success.
This is a fast-track qualification programme, which means you need only attend one week of face-to-face workshops with the remaining assessment to be completed within eight weeks.
Interested in this course?
- Get instant access to the course details
- Check your suitability
- Reserve your place, then pay later
Who is it for
This postgraduate qualification is for you if you’re an HR or L&D practitioner who understands and has influence in the strategic direction of your organisation. As you only need to attend one week of face-to-face workshops, this programme is particularly suited to busy professionals who want to complete a postgraduate qualification in a shorter time, and overseas practitioners.
On completion of the programme, you’ll be able to:
- analyse the concept of employee engagement as an instrument for facilitating high-level business purposes
- explain the empirical and philosophical connections between employee engagement, managerial leadership, strategic aspirations and HR strategies
- explore the critical contribution of employee engagement as a route to strategic, reputational and competitive excellence within a high performance working environment
- design and undertake an analysis of the relationships between levels of employee engagement and organisational performance
- create justified, cost effective and strategically defensible action plans for promoting engagement within your own organisation
- evaluate the levels of employee engagement within your organisation, functions and business units and recommend and implement programmes to improve it.
What our customers say
The tutor was very good, she knew the subject very well. It was interesting to learn about the significance of engagement and its links to performance, and the relevance of this to our organisation. Jonathan
The key learning I took away was the simplicity around employee engagement, and how it can be applied to everything we do without additional costs. Hema
Run this programme in-houseThis course can also be provided in house. You choose where and when you want our trainers to deliver. We can also tailor the programme to suit your precise organisation needs. To speak to our customer services team about your particular requirements, call us on +44 (0)20 8612 6202, or request a call back.
To be awarded the CIPD Advanced Award in Employee Engagement, you must:
- complete approximately 10 hours pre-reading before the face-to-face workshop
- attend the one-week face-to-face workshop
- complete the workshop exercise and activities, including a presentation on day 5
- successfully complete the 3,000-3,300 word written assignment.
Please note that on successful completion of the programme, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Human Resources and your CIPD Awarding Body certificate will reflect this. An accompanying transcript to the certificate will highlight the specific Award unit studied.
Whilst successful completion of a CIPD Award on its own does not lead to a level of CIPD professional membership as an outcome and therefore CIPD Membership is not mandatory to complete the Award, we do strongly recommend coming into Membership at the start of your studies in order to benefit from the full range of CIPD resources available to members to aid you on the programme and thereafter. You can find details of membership (including fees) here.
Please note: If you wish to use a laptop during the session, please bring your personal laptop with you.
11 January 2021, London
15 March 2021, London
£3,495 + VAT
What do the fees include?
Fees include all tuition, personal tutor support, assessment, course materials and access to the dedicated Virtual Learning Environment. They also include the Award Registration Fee. They do not include travel or accommodation. CIPD Membership is not mandatory to complete the Award. However, we do strongly recommend coming into Student Membership at the start of your studies in order to benefit from the full range of CIPD resources available to members to aid you on the programme and thereafter. Please visit the latest membership prices. Membership can be renewed at the end of your membership term at your discretion.