Whatever your people management and development challenges, we’re here to give your team the skills and confidence to tackle them.
Develop the best HR and L&D teams
We work with hundreds of organisations every year, both in the UK and internationally, to design and deliver in-house learning and development solutions.
Our dedicated Employer Solutions team will work with you to identify your requirements and assist in the creation of a learning plan for your organisation.
With our in-house solutions, we can offer:
- bespoke in-house learning solutions - we work with you to assess your HR and business objectives and develop an in-house development programme from scratch to help you to achieve them.
- customised in-house learning programmes - where we adapt course length, content and emphasis of existing courses and programmes to suit your objectives and requirements.
- off-the-shelf courses and qualifications - from our list of publicly run courses, delivered in-house, where content and format are based on the current course.
Equip your team with the skills needed to succeed today and in the future world of work.
Why CIPD Learning?
A course from CIPD Learning guarantees up to the minute, expert learning delivered to your specification.
All our courses are informed by the latest CIPD research and aligned to the CIPD Profession Map and New Profession Map. Your team will gain unique knowledge, skills and experiences to help them adapt to challenges as they occur and provide your business with expertly informed advice.
With a CIPD Learning in-house solution, you can:
- save money – you pay per event, rather than per person, giving you a much larger return on your investment
- save time – we do all the work for you from developing the course to sourcing a venue
- support the success of your team and business – our courses help your people team to provide expertly informed advice on the challenges you’re facing right now
Our area of expertise
As the professional body for HR and development, the CIPD is the best source of expert research, knowledge and insights on the profession.
We cover a range of topics relevant to the people profession, including HR, L&D, organisation design, employment law and more. We also offer courses in leadership and key business skills to support the growth and development of senior teams.