Whatever your people management and development challenges, we’ll give your team the skills and confidence to tackle them. We work with hundreds of organisations every year, both in the UK and internationally, to design and deliver in-house learning and development solutions.
Develop the best HR and L&D teams
CIPD's Employer Engagement team is dedicated to assisting and supporting organisations across the public and private sectors to professionalise their HR function.
Maximum return on your investment
CIPD in-house learning and development solutions are a highly flexible, efficient, cost and time effective way to get the maximum return on your training and development investment. Since programmes are held online, or at your premises (or at a venue of your choice), your people don’t incur the expense and loss of time associated with travelling further afield. Especially if travelling from outside the UK! And because they are learning together, they can discuss and debate the unique circumstances of your organisation and location, making the learning even more relevant and effective.
Delivering learning in a way that suits you
Our learning and development programmes can be delivered in a variety of formats, for example, online, face to face, masterclasses, bite-sized learning, seminars – whatever works best for you and your organisation.
Programmes tailored to your requirements
- Bespoke in-house learning solutions - we work with you to assess your HR and business objectives and develop an in-house development programme from scratch to help you to achieve them.
- Tailored in-house learning programmes - where we adapt course length, content and emphasis of existing courses and programmes to suit your particular objectives and requirements.
- Standard courses and qualifications - from our list of publicly run programmes, delivered in-house, where content and format are based on the current programme.
Fitting the learning to your needs
CIPD in-house learning offers:
- relevance - we incorporate case studies and learning methods that are immediately relevant to your people. This means that they can put their learning into practice straight away and make an impact immediately.
- convenience and minimal disruption - learning is scheduled to fit with your business’ day to day activities, and, because it is held online, or at your premises (or premises of your choice), your people do not incur the expense and loss of time from travelling further afield.
- cost-effectiveness - you pay per event, rather than per person, giving you a much larger return on your investment.
- time-effectiveness - you don’t need to design a course, train a trainer, worry about the administration and logistics – we do all the work for you.
- flexibility - we deliver learning in a variety of different formats to suit your particular requirements - masterclasses, bitesize, blended, e-learning, etc.
As the professional body for HR and people development, with more than 150,000 members around the world, we know what great people management and development looks like, and what professionals need to know, do and deliver to succeed. What’s more, we really do understand how learning works and we are experts in designing and delivering programmes that provide the tools and motivation to make change happen.
Price and availability
Because every solution is unique, we are unable to tell you here how much your solution will cost. For more information on pricing and availability, please contact us on +44 (0)20 8612 6206.