These pages are here to help you get the most from the CIPD Learning shop, and also to help resolve any queries you may have.
If you have a question about your booking, we hope you will find the answer you need below. If you are unable to find an answer to your query, please call a customer service representative on +44 (0)20 8612 6202, or email email@example.com.
How our live online courses work
To help you and your team adapt to the new and evolving challenges faced by the people profession, the CIPD has developed a portfolio of expert-led live online courses.
Informed by the latest research and aligned to the CIPD Profession Map, these live online courses are your toolkit to navigate the new world of work. They are live, interactive and give you all the perks of a face-to-face programme, but from the safety of your own home.
Learning is delivered in much the same way as with a face-to-face programme. You will receive:
- access to a subject matter expert who will deliver the modules
- the chance to network and ask questions of your peers also taking the course
- access to additional practical resources.
The only difference is that you will be attending a live virtual classroom from your home rather than sitting in a physical classroom. Browse available online courses here.
Booking courses online
- Once you have clicked onto the ‘Book now’ tab, click the ‘Check available dates’ button
- You will be redirected to a page where you can choose how many places you would like to book. You can book up to 4 places online on any given course. If you would like to book more than 4 places please contact our Learning Enquiry Team on +44 (0)20 8612 6202
- Once you’ve selected the number of places you would like to book, click the ‘Book now’ button
- Fill in the details of the participant(s), including a CIPD membership ID to receive the discount (if applicable).
- Once transferred to your basket, select the ‘Checkout now’ button.
- Proceed to check out and fill in the necessary details.
- Once payment has been made, we'll send you an email confirming your order.
Booking courses via booking form
- Once you have clicked onto the ‘Book now’ tab, check the available dates and then click the ‘download the booking form’ link.
- Fill in the form, including your payment details.
- Return to CIPD Events Registrars via one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: Events Registrars, CIPD Training, 151 the Broadway, London SW19 1QJ
- Alternatively, book over the phone by calling +44 (0)20 8612 6202
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking along with an invoice.
Payment terms via booking form
Payment can be made by BACs, cheque, or selected credit/debit cards. Payment must be received within 30 days of the invoice date, if such invoice is issued less than 30 days before your start date, your fees will be payable before your start date. We accept payment of fees by your employer but will consider you to be responsible and liable for your fees. Bookings made from outside the UK will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
Cancellation, change and transfer policy
If you need to change details, add more products to your order or would like to follow up an outstanding order, please contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 8612 6202
All cancellations and requests to transfer must be made in writing to the Events Registrar either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or letter to: Events Registrars, CIPD Training, 151 the Broadway, London SW19 1QJ